This group comprises Adamantem Capital Holdings Pty Limited ABN 63 606 371 724 and its wholly owned subsidiaries including Adamantem Capital Services Pty Limited ABN 29 616 283 115, Adamantem Capital Management Pty Limited ABN 31 616 283 124 and Adamantem Capital Pty Limited ABN 91 614 857 037 (together, “Adamantem” “us”, “we” or “our”).
This policy explains how we manage the personal information that Adamantem collects about you and how to contact us if you have any queries about how we manage your personal information.
The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”) defines “personal information” as:
information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable.
1. What personal information we collect
The kinds of personal information that we collect and hold about you depends on the nature of your dealings with us.
Generally, this includes:
- identifying information, such as your name and date of birth;
- contact information, such as your address, email address and telephone number; and
- financial details, such as your investments and transactions with us.
2. How we collect personal information
We collect personal information about you in two main ways:
- You provide some of it directly (such as when you invest with us). We collect personal information that you share with us. You may choose not to provide the personal information that we request, but without such information, we may not be able to deliver the products, services and other assistance that you seek.
- We record some of it automatically (using cookies and similar technologies).
3. Purposes for which we use and disclose personal information
We use and disclose personal information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- to provide and promote our products and services;
- to respond to your queries and requests; and
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Adamantem does not sell, rent or trade personal information about you to or with third parties. Personal information may be disclosed outside of Adamantem to third parties who help us operate our business, such as funds registry and information technology service providers. It may also be disclosed to regulators of our business such as ASIC or the Australian Taxation Office.
4. How we store personal information
Adamantem aims to keep your personal information secure by taking reasonable steps to prevent it from being misused, interfered with or lost, and to prevent unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
5. Access to and correction of your personal information
Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to:
- seek access to any personal information that Adamantem holds about you; and
- ask us to update or correct your personal information when it is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date.
If you would like to access or correct your personal information, please contact us using the contact details set out in section 7 below.
We try to meet the highest standards in order to protect your privacy. However, if you are concerned about the way in which we are managing your personal information and think we may have breached the Australian Privacy Principles, please contact us using the contact details set out in section 7 below. Complaints must be made in writing.
We will deal with your concerns as soon as possible and will endeavour to get back to you within a reasonable time.
7. Contacting Us
8. How we collect, use and disclose the personal information of prospective employees
Adamantem collects personal information about all individuals who apply for employment with us. Such information includes:
- the prospective employee’s educational and employment history, as well as other information contained in a curriculum vitae shared with us;
- information provided to us during an interview or a psychometric test;
- information obtained from the internet and social media platforms; and
- sensitive information, in the form of criminal record checks.
In addition to the information that the prospective employee provides directly to us, we may collect personal information from recruitment agencies, referees and providers of occupational or professional registers.
Adamantem uses and discloses personal information we collect about prospective employees to assess their eligibility and suitability for employment with us.
Third parties to whom we may disclose personal information include service providers we engage to conduct criminal record checks and other relevant testing. Some of these service providers may handle personal information in overseas locations, including China, Hong Kong, Philippines, Malaysia and Singapore.
If you do not provide with us the information we request, we may not be able to process or assess your job application.